Thursday, July 28, 2022

Twitter Jail for a small comment. I deleted and still in jail.

 So seven days essentially. Deleting means I agree with them. This is not a choice. Deleting I thought was to get back on. I don't agree with them that my comment was wrong or invalid. A very short comment on the latest disease to come from Africa apparently. Monkey Pox. They are doing a back step to say that it is similar in transmission as HIV.  They changed their tune just a little while ago to say that it was traced to Raves etc in Europe. Expanding the danger as a deadly disease and highly contagious. I commented essentially in the beginning they were connecting it with an already marginalized community. And they may trace it to another lab as they did this last one to frighten people into taking these vaccines that have proved to be in many cases more deadly than the disease it is designed for and that now they are determining that more may be in these vaccines and they are not really real vaccines...

I am posing questions that need answers. Trust has gone out the window folks. So I will be here on my blog when I feel the urge to write. 


No comments:

Post a Comment